Schedule is subject to change for holidays, events, or seminars - see Schedule Notes below for any schedule changes or closings.
- Wear uniform shirt & loose gym pants or shorts
- No outside shoes are to be worn on the mat
- Communicate with your partners if you need them to go easier, harder, faster, or slower
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to warm up
- Water is provided but bringing a water bottle is a good idea
- For everyone's safety, remove all jewelry and piercings before training
January 1st: Closed.
January 12th & 13th: Closed due to bad weather.
January 15th: Closed for MLK Jr. Day.
January 20th: Women's Self-Defense Seminar (rescheduled from January 13th).
TBA: Wing Chun & Muay Thai Seminar with Sifu/Kru Harun Raja.
March 24th: Women's Self-Defense Seminar.
TBA: Silek Harimau Minangkabau seminar with Guru Richard Crabbe de Bordes.